Monday, July 25, 2016

Just Tired for "Art Trade"

Dont call it an art trade while you obviously are unwilling to do the vice versa...

I dunno, maybe I'm not lucky doing AT. Well, I prefer do gift art, than AT. And sometimes, when I just doing gift art, they even get me back. Oh, I really love them. Thank you very much~~~

And for the people who do AT with me, but not really payback for my art... well, thank you...
Maybe I wouldn't really trust you in that stuff again, but yeah I still trust you for general, coz you are good people. And, I hope you make me wrong perception. Do the right thing, like just give me a reason why you not doing my request, or just do it although you think it's not good or perfect. Honestly, I really appreciate whatever you do for me, I'll accept it. Thank you.

You are good, man. And I'm just a bad person with bad habits, coz I can't beg you for my request, and I'm just a coward too. Really, I'm just nothing.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here.